Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Liebster Award


I've been nominated by The Magic in Writing. Thank you very much!

R U L E S :
1. Thank and link back to the giver
2. Answer the award giver’s questions
3. Nominate 5 other blogs that have fewer than 200 followers
4. Ask questions for one’s nominees to answer.
5. Post the Liebster’s Award Picture on your post.


A N S W E R S :
1. Favorite song lyrics?
There are so many, it's hard to choose a favourite. Besides, my favourie changes depending on my mood. Right now, it would probably be the following lines from Fireflies by Owl City:
"I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
Because my dreams are bursting at the seams"

2. What book have you read that defied your expectations for it the most?
If you mean in a good way, then Lie by Moonlight by Amanda Quick definitely did. I expected it to be a plain and boring romance story, but it turned out to be romantic suspense, a genre I find extremely enjoyable to read.

3. What's one place you've always wanted to go?
So many places. I want to see all the amazing places of this world. Most of all though, I have always wanted to visit Antarctica and the moon.

4. Why did you start blogging in the first place?
I started blogging because I wanted an outlet to share some of my crazy opinions, be random, be myself and say whatever I would like to.

5. Favorite mythical creature?
I don't really have one, but the first thing jumping into my mind when I read this question was, "Unicorns!" So unicorns it shall be.


Q U E S T I O N S :
1. What is your favourite colour and number?
2. Oh look! A bubble! What's in it?
3. If you could have one wish come true, what would it be?
4. What is the meaning of life?
5. Which book/movie has changed your life the most?


N O M I N A T I O N S :


Note: I don't know why some parts of my posts are highlighted in white. If someone knows why, and how to fix it, please help. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment